Morales Group Announces Board of Advisors
We want to introduce our board of advisors: Kevin Charlebois, Rafael Sanchez, Aasif Bade, Meredith Bronk, and Sally Tassani. Distinguished in their own fields, together, they are propelling growth further for Morales Group through their guidance and past experience.
Kevin Charlebois, CEO for Milan SCS Holdings, Inc.
- Before leading Milan SCS Holdings, Charlebois was president of several organizations including: Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. (Transportation Management Solutions (TMS); Freight Consolidation and Inventory Management; Prime Logistics), Prime Distribution Services, and led FedEx Ground, Inc. in operations.
Rafael Sanchez, President and CEO of Indianapolis Power and Light
- Prior to joining IPL in February 2016, Sanchez was vice president of business development and legal affairs at Fineline Printing Group. He previously was a partner at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP law firm. He has served on the IPL Advisory Board for the past five years and was also senior vice president of strategic planning.
Aasif Bade, President at Ambrose Property Group
- Prior to founding Ambrose, Aasif worked in various positions at Duke Realty Corporation for over eight years. Bade focuses on long-range planning, capital management, and customer relationships.
Meredith Bronk, CEO and President at Open System Technologies, Inc.
- Meredith Bronk has been with OST since 1998. Chief Operating Officer since 2009 Bronk was then promoted to President. After managing a large accounting staff in Arizona, she returned to Michigan to focus on accounting, human resources, and the implementation of an ERP package for a manufacturing company.
Sally Tassani, President at The Strategy Forums
- Tassani Communications was founded before Sally Tassani worked as Senior VP and Executive VP for Leo Burnett and Paul Harris Stores, respectively. Tassani then chaired Vistage International before founding and leading The Strategy Forums.