As a forklift operator, you will perform a variety of general labor and manufacturing tasks to support warehouse and production operations.
Your Specific duties in this Forklift Operator role may include but are not limited to:
- Operating a forklift to move and gather product.
- Assisting in the receiving department.
- Pulling product from warehouse for shipping.
- Loading and unloading shipments of product.
- Place shipments on warehouse racking systems.
- Wrapping pallets for shipping.
- Sit down, Reach and Stand up forklift experience is a plus.
- 1st Shift 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- 1st Shift 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Mid Shift 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- $12 – $14 per hour
We are looking for self-motivated forklift operators who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of warehouse duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Additional qualifications for the forklift operator role include:
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have 2 years of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment
- Must be able to lift, twist, reach, carry, pull, push, and reach