The Order Processor will be responsible for, but not limited to follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to process orders including accurately picking, performing quality control checks, sorting, consolidating freight, building and wrapping pallets, packing, loading and preparing the orders for shipment.
Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and/or participates in projects as assigned by your manager or other management team member.
Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks, maintaining a clean work environment including complying with all Environmental Health and Safety requirements
Additional Order Processor Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritizes the unloading of inbound based on daily reports
- Assigns all inbound documents to warehouse associate for unloading purposes
- Keys inbound orders into internal system
- Assigns put-away locations for inbound loads
- Creates consolidation/relocation tasks for shift and alter as needed
- Communicates trailers needed for outbound orders
- Alters pick locations as needed
- Verifies trailer set up at end of shift for the next shift
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or other management
- 1st shift, 8am-4:30pm
- 1st Shift $13 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of related experience
- 1-2 years of a distribution warehouse.
- Automated or RF (Radio Frequency) warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (pallet jacks).
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time with frequent stooping or bending.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be detail oriented, quality focused and self-motivated.
- Fluent in the English language with the ability to read and write.
- Ability to work in coordination with other team members to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while meeting established performance quotas and standards.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Adherence to site safety regulations including wearing required personal protective equipment such as steel-toed safety shoes, and material handling equipment safety harness; accountable to Cardinal Health’s EHS as well as QRA policies and procedures.
- Job offers will be contingent upon acceptable results of a background check and drug screening