As a Warehouse Team Lead, you will perform a variety of tasks to support warehouse and manufacturing roles.
Your specific duties in this Warehouse Team Lead role may include:
- Supervise day-to-day production activities to meet production demands in a timely manner.
- Follow specifications, regulations, productivity, sanitation, quality control and safety standards.
- Delegate work accordingly to employees in order to meet deadlines
- Working Team Lead.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to fill out documents and enter data into a computer system.
- 1st Shift 9:00am-5:30pm
- Mid Shift 10:00am-6:30pm
- 1st Shift $14/hour
- Mid Shift $15/hour
We are looking for self-motivated Warehouse Team Lead who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and in person.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in the production environment; minimum 3 years.
- Experience supervising others.
- Experience in Reach truck and Sit down forklift preferred.
- Experience with RF Scanner as well as cycle counting.