Indianapolis, IN (June 14, 2017) – Morales Group (http:///www.moralesgroup.net), a mission focused staffing and workforce development solutions firm, announced today it was ranked No. 15 on the Fast 25, the IBJ’s 2017 annual ranking of the fastest-growing companies in the Indianapolis area.
From 2014 to 2016, Morales Group has achieved an 89 percent growth rate. Organic customer growth, focusing on their WHY, and a growing demand for a more flexible workforce solution have all been contributing factors to Morales Group’s sustained growth.
Companies were eligible if:
- Revenue increased each fiscal year
- Revenue exceeded $1 million in fiscal year 2014
- The company was an independent, privately held corporation, proprietorship or partnership (not a subsidiary or division) through Dec. 31, 2016
- The company was founded before fiscal year January 1, 2014
- The company was based in the Indianapolis area (Marion, contiguous and Madison counties)
“Being named to the IBJ’s Fast 25 is an honor for Morales Group and a testament to the success our team has had in helping companies find the best workforce solution for their operation. As the city continues to grow we are ready to help fill the employment needs and assist companies in skilling up their talent in order to transform their businesses,” – Morales Group co-founder and CEO, Tom Morales.
The Fast 25 stories and the Fastest-Growing Private Companies list is available at IBJ.com (https://www.ibj.com/articles/64530-fast-25-morales-group-inc). All companies listed, ranging from contractors, health firms, technology startups and more, show an impressive 3-year revenue growth.