You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, or file a complaint by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Morales Group Privacy Notice
Morales Group understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain personal information, and we understand that we have a responsibility to protect it. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
- When you create a Morales Group account and/or apply for a job, we ask for personal information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information;
- Your country of residence;
- Information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles;
- Your work experience and compensation;
- Your skills and abilities, including language proficiencies;
- Your education, including degrees held and institutions attended;
- Your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking;
- Your anticipated availability to begin work; and
- The names and contact information for those you refer.
- You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae, which will provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
- You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we will not be able to provide you with an account or to be able to use our internet applications that facilitate job placement.
- We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
How We Use Your Information
Morales Group uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
- To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
- To provide you with services, such as job placement, training, career counseling, or career transition services;
- To arrange employment or temporary assignments for you;
- To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
- To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
- To provide referral services, such as if you refer a friend or colleague to us, or if we refer you to a client;
- To inform our clients, candidates and business partners about our services;
- For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
- To perform certain research and analyses;
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share
We may share the personal information we collect about you with other parties. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you.
We also may share your information:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing our candidates;
- When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
- When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction of information we collect through physical and automated means. Your Morales Group account is protected by your log-in credentials, which you must keep secure and confidential. We communicate our privacy and security guidelines and standards to Morales Group employees and enforce these requirements within the company. We also require that our suppliers protect your personal information collected against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration or destruction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Morales Group endeavors to maintain accurate information and provides you with options to update your information. You can log into your account and modify your information at any time using your log-in credentials.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to websites for your convenience and information. These sites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those sites will be used, shared, or secured. If you visit linked sites, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, your use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
Cookies & Analytics Tracking
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
We also use third party cookies, like DoubleClick, to run Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Both tools help us understand the way that visitors to our website interact with it, offer better content, and create a better experience for our visitors. These cookies gather website visitor data (such as pages viewed, operating systems used, age, gender, and interests) to optimize website content and marketing and to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This notice may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information collection, use and security practices. If the notice is updated, we will post a new effective date to let you know when the notice was most recently updated.