Morales Group is looking to hire an internal Business Development Manager in the following regions: Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC, and Columbus, IN.
Summary of Business Development Manager:
Responsible for developing and selling on a Business-to-Business basis comprising Temporary Staffing, in light industrial manufacturing and warehouse pick and pack. Implementing and driving sales pursuits from the stage of research, prospecting (telephone and in-person sales calls), and closing business for the aforesaid business segment of Morales Group, Inc.
Essential Functions/Job Specific of Business Development Manager:
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to align with corporate goals
- Providing sales forecasting activities and working to performance goals
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Driving sustainable growth while insuring a consistent client and employee experience
- Working closely with account managers and recruiters to coordinate placements
- Selling company products and services to key and major account segments to achieve a defined sales and GP target
- Researching and prospecting companies and scheduling face-to-face presentations with high level decision makers and influencers
- Using a consultative selling skill, identifying customer needs, producing a value added proposition, and generating complex proposals and pricing models.
- Directing account sales, strategy, and account hand-off processes in a team selling environment, coordinating with management, operations, and sales team members
- Partnering with other team members, Senior Managers, to facilitate the transition of account responsibility and ensure accurate, smooth, and cost effective implementation
- Conducting a walk through and safety evaluation for all new accounts; ensuring a safe work environment for our MGI employees
- Completing, updating, and maintaining client files
- Assisting operations in the collection of time cards or finance in the collection of receivables when required
- Assisting in collection efforts for accounts receivable as needed
- Maintains good communication/working relationships with all departments within the organization
- Reports all hazardous conditions/equipment to his/her manager immediately
- Fulfills job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set in the organization’s “Code of Business Conduct”
- Uses independent judgment and discretion on behalf of the organization in the performance of these duties
- Supports the Morales experience; be present, delivers our very best and understand and exceed the expectations of the individuals we serve
- Participates in company annual health, safety, and professional development workshops
- Maintains confidentiality of all employee’s information to assure employee rights are protected
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices
- Lives out our Mission and Core Values daily
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if applicable
- Follows departmental and company Health, Safety, Security, Hazardous Materials policies and procedures
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English at a level appropriate for the job and communicate effectively
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish and or other languages is a plus
- Ability to be accurate, concise, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Department of Labor Laws both Federal/State specific preferred
- High School and Higher Education preferred
Morales Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.