First Impressions Professional in Anderson, IN.
Summary of the First Impressions Professional:
Responsible for greeting guests, answering the multi-line phone system, and providing excellent customer service. Duties to include but not limited to: Perform basic employee records maintenance such as address changes, record availability calls, research check issues, problem solve at a basic level, perform other administrative duties and data entry related to applicant/employee screening, hiring process, and employment verifications.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Promptly answers multi-line phone system in a professional manner; then effectively directs calls to the appropriate staff
- Promptly greets associates, clients and vendors in a professional manner
- Performs basic problem solving for the temporary employees (i.e. address changes, recording availability calls, informing temporary employees of open positions, and temporary employee paycheck research)
- Guide guests to appropriate area/person
- Coordinates with Payroll department for associate live check pick-up when required
- Updates employee payment information in data base as required
- Assigns employee application work flows for new hires and rehires
- Assists with request to update W-4 forms
- Follows up with temporary/internal employees whose mail has been returned (i.e. W-2); ACH Returns
- Assists with identifying candidates for recruiting of temporary employees for large volume orders
- Sorts and distributes mail as required
- Enter and assist in maintaining Employee payment information (i.e. Prepay cards, direct deposit, etc.)
- Direct on average of fifty to seventy-five (50-75) employment verifications per week for housing, food stamps, and other aid to Work Number
- Communicate directly with Work Number and Manager to resolve system questions
- Manage the (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) WOTC program
- Manage reports from WOTC
- Ability to speak,read, and write in English at a level appropriate for the job and communicate effectively
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish and or other languages is a plus
- Ability to be accurate, concise, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Department of Labor Laws both Federal/State specific preferred
- High School and Higher Education preferred
Morales Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.