General Laborers/Forklift Drivers in Frankfort, IN
Responsibilities General Laborers/ Forklift Drivers:
- Line Attendant (General Labor) 1st shift
- Fold boxes, set up lines, lift bulk product, tape and label, and warp displays.
- CP-shift Case Picker (Material handler)
- Case Picker can receive a bonus for exceeding goals. $1-$1.50 extra per hour that goal was met.
- Picking product and case pick via powered walkie rider
- Palletize and hand stack product and stretch wrap product as required
- Demonstrate the ability to safely operate material handling equipment
- Assist in cycle counting and inventory control as required
- Assist in resolving inventory discrepancies as required
- C-Shift LTO (forklift driver)
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer.
- Recognize a damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered.
- Pull orders accurately as assigned.
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location.
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process.
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures.
- Performs housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
Requirements of General Laborers/ Forklift Drivers:
- Lifting (1-50 LBS) depending on the position
- $11-$13.50 based on skill and job
- Line Attendant PPD Days 5:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- Line Attendant PPD Nights 4:00 pm – 2:30 am Monday – Thursday
- Case pickers Various shifts
- Forklift Driver Various shifts
- Steel Toed Boots
- Available and Mandatory