General Laborers in Fishers, IN
Responsibilities of General Laborer:
- Laborers will have daily duties that may include but are not limited to the following:
- receiving, checking, palletizing, shrink wrapping, and storing glass jars and plastic Tupperware
- Workers will provide quality inspection of finished products is required of all product
- Laborers are responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly production area on a daily basis
- Workers will operate packaging equipment and machinery and abide by corresponding safety regulations
- Laborers must monitor and maintain appropriate inventory and supplies as production status requires
- Applicant must have reliable transportation
- Applicant must be willing and cable of standing and walking approximately 90 (ninety) percent of work time
- Applicant must have the capacity and ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Applicant must understand that this position may be contingent upon their ability to provide a clean drug and background check
- This position is a 3rd shift from 9:45pm-6:15am. A recruiter will be able to provide more details.
$14.00 an hour but will include an extra $2 increase until May 23rd. Attendance bonuses will also be offered.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract