Maintenance Technicians in Charlotte, NC
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for servicing and performing preventative and electro/mechanical maintenance in the facility.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Perform service and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
- Perform preventive maintenance work Process all recycling
- Perform batteries changes
- Prep bad pallets for repair
- Maintain accurately all work records and parts used at each job in accordance with established procedure.
- Keep manuals and all details up to date as changes are advised.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Maintenance Technician:
- High School Diploma or equivalent acceptable
- Prior experience in the electrical and mechanical field a plus
- General knowledge of distribution center layout
- Certification to drive forklifts, order picker, and turret powered industrial trucks
- Proven ability to work safely with above average accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently
- 1st Mon.-Friday 7am-3pm
- 2nd Mon.-Friday 3pm-11pm
- 3rd Sun.-Thursday 11pm-7am
- $16.00 to $21.00 /hour