Responsibilities of Picking Associate:
● Picking – Repack Picking Shipping – Small Parcel Shipping –
● LTL Pallet Build Shipping – Loading (pallet jack or sit-down forklift) Receiving –
● Unloading (pallet jack or sit-down forklift) Stocking –
● Repack Stocking / Replenishment Facilities –
● General Maintenance (non-tech, maintenance powered equipment/battery change)
● ISC – Cycle Counter (non-driver)
Picking/Replenishment Runner Picker Repack Picking Repack Stocking/ Replenishment Shipping
- Loading and Unloading (Pallet Jack) Component Softskills
Requirements of Picking Associate:
● Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
● Team player and detail oriented.
● Ability to perform physically intensive labor including motions such as reaching, bending, picking up, lifting weight in excess of 5+ pounds,
● walking for periods of time, standing for periods of time.
● Must be able to perform duties in a warehousing type environment, working well in busy conditions which may be noisy at times.
● Ability to take direction and work in accordance to set standards of performance and safety.
● Experience working in a similar role either in a manufacturing, transportation, or warehousing setting desired but not required
Compensation for Picking Associate:
● Salary: $14.00 or $13.50
● Shift: 2:00 -10:30pm (Monday -Friday) or 9:00am – 5:30pm (Monday – Friday)
● Overtime: Yes