Production Associate in Louisville, KY
- Worker must have the ability to learn how to produce quality products in an efficient manner
- Employee is expected to be flexible and work different shifts including weekends and holidays and long hours.
- Worker must be able to lift and handle up to 30 lbs, with reasonable accommodation.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception
- Must be able to perform a variety of physical activities, including constant and repetitive motions, reaching, bending, picking, walking, standing, gripping and grabbing
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to understand and achieve metric objectives
- Employee is expected to have excellent attendance on a daily basis
- The employee is frequently required to use hands, reach with hands and arms; and frequently required to talk or hear
- Overtime is available and mandatory if needed
- Employees who work during Shift A will work on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (alternating)
- Employees who work during Shift B will work on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Wednesday (alternating)
- The shift begins at 8pm and ends at 6:30am
- $15 per hour