Supervisor in Lafayette, IN.
Responsibilities of Supervisor:
- Have a complete understanding of the CVP package, practice 5S.
- Management of Inspectors and Team Leaders as it relates to discipline and adherence to general rules and regulations.
- Participate in orientation of new employees.
- Authorization of daily time sheets for Team Leaders and Inspectors.
- Troubleshoot for continuous improvement.
- Assist in departmental and Corporate Goals and Objectives.
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers.
- Liaise with Shipping and Receiving as it relates to Customer requirements.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements.
- Adhere of all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Local vehicle travel is required.
- All other related duties as assigned.
Requirements of Supervisor:
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
- Valid passport is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility to meet customer service demands
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent / Post-secondary education preferred
Job offers may be contingent upon acceptable results of a background check and drug screening
Compensation for Title:
- Salary: $16.50/hr
- Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
- Overtime: as needed
Job Type: Contract