Warehouse Assemblers in Indianapolis, IN.
Summary of Warehouse Assemblers:
The Warehouse Assembly position works in a wholesale warehouse. Daily responsibilities include working with raw materials to build pre-fabricated doors, frames, and other duties as assigned. Further tasks may include any job necessary to complete the workflow. There is daily communication required with other employees, supervisors, and managers.
Requirements of Warehouse Assemblers:
- Ability to lift at least 75 LBS
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Familiarity with industry safety regulations (OSHA requirements)
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated work ethic without the need for direct supervision
- Must be dependable and responsible
- Need carpentry experience
- Forklift experience a plus
- Exemplify positive attitude, safety, and professionalism