Chemical Operator in Indianapolis, IN.
- Operating spray dryer and all other equipment which include tanks, pumps, valves, vibratory screen, and pneumatic conveying equipment.
- Ensures the spray dryer feed meets micronutrients quality specs prior to drying
- Monitoring finished dry product to ensure it meets customer expectations
- Maintain logs
- Troubleshoot/problem solving
- Standing duration of shift.
- Lifting up to 60lbs.
- Written and spoken English
- High School Diploma
- Wear personal protective equipment, including respirator, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, and gloves.
- 1st shift – Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
- 2nd shift Monday-Friday 3PM-11:30PM
- 3rd shift- Monday-Friday 11PM-7:30AM
- Weekend shift- Friday & Monday 6AM-2:30PM, Saturday & Sunday 6AM-6:30PM
- $17.39/hour + $1.25 bonus/hour
- RETENTION BONUS PROGRAM, RECEIVE UP TO $2,000 IN BONUSES