Machine Operator in Fishers, IN
Perks of Machine Operator:
- Attendance Bonus
- Seasonal and Overtime Bonus
- Fortune 500 company
- Mon- Fri, OT on Weekends
- 5:45am to 2:15pm
- $14/hr (plus $2 regular seasonal bonus and $3 OT bonus)
Responsibilities of Machine Operator:
- Monitor and maintain appropriate stock of inventory and supplies at various stockpoints in-plant
- Understand the different types of shrink-wrap used for each tray type.
- Knowledge on complete threading of Arpacs and Tekkra.
- Knowledge on how to change out shrink-wrap rolls/ heat resistance.
- Responsible for physically adjusting case placement for complete wrap coverage.
- Quality inspection of finished product.
- Ensure jars are upright.
- Understand the different types of lids and bands used.
- Ensure proper loading of lids and bands in band hoppers and lid tree.
- Responsible for physically correcting lid and band faults.
- Knowledge on operating the roto-feeder.
- Able to utilize manual pallet jack.
- Responsible for housekeeping to maintain production material and mix production areas in a neat and orderly condition, while assisting shift supervisors in housekeeping endeavors.
- Maintains effective lateral communications with other departments whose work affects that of his/her shift, giving them timely notice of his/her requirements. Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor.
- Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
Requirements of Machine Operator:
- Stand and/or walk entire shift
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Must wear mask, steel toe shoes, and pants with no holes rips or tears.
- 7 year background
- In house drug test