$15 per hour pay rate
Multiple Shifts Available
- $15 per hour pay rate
- Opportunity to go direct at 520 hours, and seniority hours are tracked weekly!
- BIG PAY INCREASE upon direct hire offer, making this position the highest-paying job in the area by dollars on the hour!
- We’ve got you covered with EXCELLENT BENEFITS — 401K, profit-sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and PTPO.
- TRAINING PROVIDED with the electric pallet jack, NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
- We take care of our team with an extremely safety conscious environment — and our Work Right Program offers an ONSITE PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT for any pulls, strains, or simply advice on how to keep physically fit and healthy. We also implement pre-shift stretching to make sure team is ready for work!
- Inclusive culture and updated facility
- Spanish-speakers welcome!
- We want to develop you and help you build your future with us! Our leadership is at your service.
- Offload inbound merchandise, verify count and SKU, stack on pallets, label pallets, process documents, and relocate merchandise to proper location
- Receive and process UPS inbound shipments and supply orders. Pick store supply and UPS orders and prepare for shipment
- Move merchandise from receiving dock to proper location, process letdown sheet and re-label merchandise if necessary
- Perform cycle counts, investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Pick orders for shipment
- Move merchandise to staging area, verify SKU and quantity check for damage, and verify that order is complete and process documents
- Verify merchandise order is accurate and complete, stack and wrap merchandise, load in trailer and process documents
- Ensure job assignments are completed accurately and free of damage. Performance will be evaluated through periodic, random audits, and measured against the company accuracy standards
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment as assigned.
- Conduct job duties in a manner that promotes safety. Complies with all OSHA and MSDS standards
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner. On a daily basis, inspects equipment before use
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.