Forklift Operators in Frankfort, IN
- Machine Operations – Verify quality dimensions, load/unload production lines, use measurement tools, 100% manual inspection of parts, change/adjust production tooling, completion of production documentation & proper use of JD Edwards
- Ensures compliance with safety rules, quality guidelines, and production efficiency standards
- Ensure safety, quality and efficiency standards are met
- Additional Duties – Daily preventative maintenance, removal, and disposal of chips/shavings, replenish fluids/lubricants, and 5S cleaning responsibilities.
- Requires the operation of multiple machines at one time.
- Proficiency in the use of micrometers, calipers, and other measuring tools
- Strong mechanical aptitude & mathematical skills
- Ability to read and follow written work instructions
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Standing, walking, bending, twisting, lifting hubs 8-10hrs a day
- Vacation, Holiday Pay *pending requirements are met
$13.50 an hour
Wednesday – Saturday
Monday – Tuesday / Friday – Saturday
2nd: 4pm- 2:30am