Material Handlers in Indianapolis, IN
- Operate bagging machine and related equipment including silo rotary airlock, stretch wrap machine and nuisance & dust collector fine baghouses
- Knowledge and ability to load trailers per DOT requirements
- Performance basic spill cleanup and housekeeping duties are directed
- Responsible for implementation of all health, safety, environmental and qualify-related procedures in the area
- Manually verify bag weight and place 25Kg bags of TBCC in the pre-determined layout on pallets
- Repetitively lift to 60lbs. over an extended period
- The client believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success.
- Other duties as required.
- Manually lift bag weight of up to 60lbs over an extended period
- Standing most of the time
- Forklift some time- will be trained
- High school or equivalency
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, including a respirator, steel toe shoes, safety glasses, gloves, and clean cut.
- Written and spoken English
- 1st shift – Monday-Friday 7 AM-3:30 PM
- 2nd shift Monday-Friday 3 PM-11:30 PM
- 3rd shift- Monday-Friday 11 PM-7:30 AM
- Weekend shift- Friday & Monday 6AM-2:30PM, Saturday & Sunday 6AM-6:30PM
- $17.39 + $1.25 bonus an hour
- RETENTION BONUS PROGRAM, RECEIVE UP TO $2,000 IN BONUSES