$19 per hour pay rate
2nd shift — 1pm to 9:30pm (starting only on Tuesdays after all is in compliance)
3rd shift — 11:55pm to 8:30am (starting only on Thursday after all is in compliance)
- $19 per hour pay rate
- Huge potential for stable long term career — top pickers make $100K+ (picking bonuses when hired on FT)!
- Great benefits
- Lots of OT available
- Independent working environment
- Comprehensive safety protocol in place for COVID, easy to socially distance
- Make great money while staying safe!
- Can you consistently lift up to 90 pounds (for example, boxes of meat or potatoes) on your own for the duration of a shift (8 or more hours)? The average box is roughly 25 pounds but may be more or less.
- Can you work in cold environments such as -30 degrees? Have you worked in similar environments in the past?
- Can you work all weekends as well as OT?
- Do you live close enough to commute to Shelbyville?
- Can you pass BK and DT?
- Do you have anti-slip boots or can you obtain them?
- Can you work 2nd and 3rd shift?