Team Leads in Indianapolis, IN
- On the job Training & Industry Experience
- Development in Leadership for Production & Time -Management
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid PTO & Holidays
Paying up to $22 per hour
The Team Lead acts as a liaison between the client and the staff who work at client locations. The primary responsibilities of the Team Lead are to relieve the client supervisors of their labor-related administrative duties pertaining to the staff ensuring a smooth relationship and a performance-driven workforce. Additionally, the Team Lead is to be the driving force behind achieving the stated performance standards, quality standards, safety standards, and other objectives
Job Description for Team Lead:
- Develop a strategy that the team members can use to better reach a project’s goal.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Determine the completion timeline and monitor progress to keep the project on track and on schedule.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Create and distribute reports to update the company on the team’s progress
Requirement for Team Lead:
- Ability to stand for a long period of time
- Ability to Lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to Bending, Reaching, Stretching
- Experienced with MS Office a plus
- Bilingual – English/Spanish or English/ Creole
- 1-year Team Lead experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- High School Diploma or GED