Warehouse Associate/Forklift in Indianapolis, IN
Paying: $17.00 per hour
We are looking for a teammate that would be performing the following duties: Loading, Unloading, Wrapping pallets of cleaning and sanitary products like toilet paper, chemicals, napkins, etc. This position is a hybrid of Warehouse Work and using the Forklift Order Picker to move products around.
Responsibility for 2nd shift Warehouse Associate/Forklift:
- Organizing pallets and boxes inside of a truck for shipping
- Unloading trucks by hand or using equipment depending the need for storage
- Maintaining and sanitation of work equipment
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Picks up plastic straps and strapping material off floors to prevent possible tripping hazards.
- Regular scheduled attendance
Requirement of 2nd shift Warehouse Associate/Forklift
- Able to lift between 20-40 lbs consistently
- Non Temperature control environment
- Order Picker Forklift experience needed
- Steel Toes Shoes
- High School Diploma or GED