Material Handler in Whitestown, IN
Responsibilities of Material Handler:
- Drive Turret Truck, will be trained on all equipment (Stand up, Order Picker, etc)
- Repetitive precise movement and organization of product, system, and SOPs.
- Picking rate at 95% rate after 3 weeks of job training
- Maintaining and sanitation of work equipment
- Ensure work areas are clean and organized
- Load cases and cartons onto a pallet in a specific order per item specification
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Build displays per pre-set designs
- Picks up plastic straps and strapping material off floors to prevent possible tripping hazards.
- Regularly scheduled attendance
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Material Handler:
- Will be required to lift, push or pull up to 20-40lbs unassisted
- Will be required to use order picker, pallet jack, and stand up forklift
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, and reaching may occur
- Prior forklift experience
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Monday- Friday
- Weekend shift 1st shift 6:00 am- 6:30 pm Friday- Sunday
- Weekend shift 2nd shift 6:00 pm – 6:30 am Friday – Sunday