Warehouse Worker in Brownsburg, IN
Responsibilities of a Warehouse worker:
- Picking and packing, scanning clothes/products such as Tommy, Calvin Klein, Lacoste etc.
- Labeling boxes
- Use an RF scanner
- Read job tickets
Requirement of a Warehouse Worker:
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Standing 8-12 hours
- Some lifting, twisting and bending
- Production expectation required
- Basic computer reading skills
- Basic understanding of English
- $14 – $15.50 an hour
- 1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
- 2nd shift: 4:45pm-3:15am