Morales Group is looking for a Brand Development Associate in Indianapolis, IN.
Morales Group Staffing is looking to hire an enthusiastic Brand Development Associate to be the face and voice of the Morales Group brand. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and driving traffic to our offices by promoting our company through various means. You will work closely with our operations, outreach, and marketing teams to achieve goals and objectives, such as communicating our employment opportunities to potential candidates, tracking customer feedback, seeking recruiting and branding events, and representing our brand at job fairs and events. To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and experience with all social media with the ability to do online research
Responsibilities of Brand Development Associate:
- To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and experience with all social media with the ability to do online research.
- Work closely with operations, outreach, and marketing staff to conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies for events and canvassing
- Educate community and potential candidates about our employment opportunities
- Work closely with marketing department for flyer and promo material generation
- Build rapport with candidates, associates, and vendors by engaging candidates at hiring events, and creating meaningful relationships with the leadership hosting events
- Research upcoming events in Marion and surrounding counties that would drive candidate traffic aligned with our target demographics
- Monitor customer feedback and ROI of various job fairs, events, venues, and communities; offering input on areas of improvement to maximize ROI.
- Represent the company at job fairs, and outreach and community events
Requirements of Brand Development Associate:
- Prior experience in a customer service, sales, or retail role highly preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and networking skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and the ability to do online research to find new events and places to canvas
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work weekend events and various hours throughout the week
- 100% ability to travel to multiple venues daily- must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive the company mobile recruiting bus, Manny
- Must possess physical stamina – standing and walking for 4-8 hours at a time is required