Executive Assistant in Indianapolis, IN.
Executive Assistant Summary:
We are looking for a responsible, activating Executive Assistant to support our team in a timely and professional manner. This individual will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives while managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
The Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate would also have previous experience as an Executive Assistant (not a deal breaker though if there is no experience) and ultimately this candidate should be able to identify and address the needs of senior leaders and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment including handling multiple tasks and projects daily
- Arranges travel accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements for the Executive Team members
- Facilitate internal communications and scheduling of events
- Manages executive schedules and acts as liaison for Executive Team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- May assist with planning company events, meetings, and other employee activities or special projects at external venues
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable performing clerical duties such as maintaining files, organizing documents, photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Ability to speak,read, and write in English at a level appropriate for the job and communicate effectively
- Ability to be accurate, concise, and detail-oriented
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and/or MS Office