IT Manager in Whitestown, IN
Responsibilities of IT Manager:
- Manage and improve the delivery services relative to:
- Client deployment solutions
- Account provisioning and de-provisioning
- Mobile/handheld devices
- ITL, incident management, change requests/tasks,
- Project and Initiative workstreams
- Provide both leadership and technical support for urgent matters
- Uphold and execute all operational process and operational support areas specific to the delivery of client services
- Track all issues and requests and manage to completion
- Collaborate and manage DC business unit resources to complete non-technical task to facilitate
- Adhere to and assist in the continual improvement of IT policies, practices and standards
- Manage, maintain/define access roles and standards for all clients and systems accessed by clients
- On-site project manager for IT enabled projects
- Frequently communicate with team members regarding incidents affecting multiple clients and/or sites, recurring incidents, procedural gaps and training requirements to improve the quality of technology service delivery
- Provide weekly status reports and on-demand updates: always have your finger on the pulse of what is going on throughout the various shifts within the Distributions Center
Requirements of IT Manager:
- At least 7 years of functional experience in business applications and IT operation management
- MUST have 3 to 5+ years’ experience leading teams in a distribution center environment with large scale LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Familiar with distribution center processes and warehouse management systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and operation, extensive experience with industrial IT (OT) and distribution delivery systems.
- Proven project management experience in the implementation of business applications in distribution operations. Strong preference for experience in consumer goods or retail. PMP certification is a plus.
- Working experience with Juniper, WLAN, O365 and including configuration and troubleshooting is required.
- Familiar with various network and voice technologies, services, and protocols that are typical of a large enterprise network.
- Experience driving performance improvement with monitoring, alerting and diagnostic analysis using tools, i.e. SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Splunk.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Highly developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem
- Results-driven focus with the ability to identify critical matters and apply an appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate ideas effectively to people who possess varying levels of understanding technology
- Knowledge of IT Operations and ITIL best practices.
- Keen attention to detail in the planning, organization, and execution of tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Some travel within North America may be required
Salary: $98,000.00 to $118,000.00 /yearApply Now