An operator’s primary responsibility is to prevent accidents and provide a professional standard of care.
Responsibilities of Ride Operators:
- Operators are responsible for providing instruction to guests and ensuring guests safety on our adrenaline-rushing thrill rides.
- Operators must be able to operate heavy attraction equipment
- Operators must keep a tidy work area and be mindful of any hazards that could interrupt the ride function
- Operators are responsible for communicating with other team members throughout the day regarding ride updates and guest concerns
Requirements of Ride Operators:
- Excellent social skills, attentiveness, and a knack for putting the customer’s safety first are necessary to this role and are always a plus when it comes to enforcing general park and safety rules.
- No previous ride operator experience is required (on the job training)
- Employees must be able to communicate effectively with guests and other team members
- Employees must maintain clean workstations
- Ride Operators must be able to tolerate working outdoors and have reliable transportation
- Above all, operators should be friendly and professional at all times this is a requirement for all staff
$13.00 an hour