Ride Operators in Lafayette, IN
An operator’s primary responsibility is to prevent accidents and provide a professional standard of care.
Responsibilities of Ride Operators:
- Operators are responsible for providing instruction to guests and ensuring guests safety on our adrenaline-rushing thrill rides.
- Operators must be able to operate heavy attraction equipment
Requirements of Ride Operators:
- Social skills are always a plus when it comes to enforcing general park and safety rules.
- No experience is required.
- Employees must be able to communicate effectively with guests and other team members, maintain clean workstations, tolerate working outdoors and have reliable transportation.
- Above all, operators should be friendly and professional at all times
$13.00 an year