Translator in Louisville, Kentucky
- Ability to learn how to produce quality products in an efficient manner
- Able to be flexible to work different shifts including weekends and holidays and long hours
- Ability to understand and achieve metric objectives
- The worker is expected to have excellent attendance
- Ability to lift and handle up to 30 lbs, with reasonable accommodation.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands, reach with hands and arms; and frequently required to talk or hear. Must be able to perform all these functions to fill the position.
- Must be able to perform a variety of physical activities, including constant and repetitive motions, reaching, bending, picking, walking, standing, gripping and grabbing
- The employee must be bilingual and speak both English and Spanish fluently
- Must be able to stand for entire during of shift up to and including 12 hours per day
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception
- Employees on Shift A will work on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Employees on Shift B will work on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Wednesday
- The shift begins at 8pm and ends at 6:30am
- $16 per hour