$32/hour – 2nd shift
- Monitor operations
- Maintain equipment daily
- Repair industrial equipment including ammonia refrigeration units as needed on a daily basis
- Candidates must hold an updated RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) program certification
- Candidates must be able to repair, maintain and troubleshoot machinery.
- Candidates must be able to use critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions as they approach equipment issues.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Candidates must abide by the P.P.E requirement of wearing an Air Purifying Respirator and a Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus.
- Candidates must be able to respond to emergencies and fill various roles on an emergency response team.
- Candidates must be able to work at heights and in dangerous places where balance is poor, specifically on a roof.
- Candidates must hold a strong knowledge of PSM and RMP compliance and implementation.
- Candidates will need to possess a driver’s license with a clean DMV driving record.
- Candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32.00 /hour